Saturday 22 September 2012

In the shower

Shower products are my thing at the moment and I've found some lovely fragranced bath/shower gels.
Although a much lower price point, these all lather beautifully and are not at all drying on my skin. Although I always do, I don't feel the need to moisturise afterwards and the scent lasts for a good couple of hours after my shower (especially when using the matching body butters)

Here are 4 of my on the go's.



  • Treacle Moon - my coconut island (a dead ringer for nspa Coconut ice cream which has sadly been discontinued (review here)
  • nspa - fresh sweet raspberry. This is so fruity and sweet. Think cherry flavoured menthol tunes. I have made that sound very unappealing, but believe me it's gorgeous
  • nspa - intense passion fruit. Nice, but I probably wouldn't repurchase. Smells a little artificial.
  • The Little Bubble Co - vanilla biscuit. Just like amaretto biscuits. I think this is my current favourite.


I picked all of these up from my local supermarkets (Asda, Tescos & Waitrose).
All have similar packaging with similar 'please don't eat this product' statements - wonder if they are all manufactured by the same company?

Any other recommendations gratefully received :))

No comments:

Post a Comment