Sunday 7 October 2012

The Nude Lip

I would love to be able to wear a deep berry coloured lip, especially at this time of the year, but deep dark colours just don't suit me so I tend to steer towards a nude lip with a more dramatic eye.

My on the go Lipsticks at the moment are...

Revlon Lip Butter in Crème Brulee (well used)
Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nude Delight
Avon in Beige Nude
Rimmel Lasting Finish in Undressed
Laura Geller in Berry Banana

Do I really need 5 of them?


This is Rimmel Undressed which I am favouring at the moment


On the go Glosses are both by Laura Geller
Shine & Shield in Fresco Gelato
Light Beams in Passion Fruit


What are the shades you love to wear? Are you Lipstick or Lipgloss?


1 comment:

  1. I am deffo a lipstick girl! Its rare i go with gloss but it has been known, and of course you need them all, can't have too many lippies! x x x

    ReplyDelete